Parents may access the enrollment form clicking here or acquire enrollment forms at the following locations:
Yuma Private Industry Council
3834 West 16th Street, Yuma, Arizona 85364
EOC Charter High School
3810 West 16th Street, Yuma, Arizona 85364
Martin Luther King Center
300 South 13th Avenue, Yuma, Arizona 85364
Please bring the required documentation listed below to the school campus along with other required documentation.
Enrollment needs to be finalized in person at the school.
The following information will be used to enroll your student:
- Enrollment requires fulfillment of one of the following options:
- A certified copy of the pupil’s birth certificate;
- Other reliable proof the pupil’s identity and age, including baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate. (A.R.S. §15-828).
- A letter from the authorized representative of an agency having custody of the pupil pursuant to title 8, chapter 2 certifying that the pupil has been placed in the custody of the agency as prescribed by law.
The school will not deny enrollment if the school does not have the following documents, but attendance may be delayed:
- Current immunization records
- Withdraw Form (If previously enrolled in an Arizona school)